GILLETTE — At first glance, China and Wyoming don’t have much in common.
The flowers are light lavender and the plant grows up to 15 inches tall on a sturdy stalk. The Blowout Penstemon has a shape similar to that of other penstemons with three petals below and two…
JACKSON — When other children might be getting on a school bus 7-year-old Rory Loudenslager and her 5-year-old sister, Heika, are on a playground alongside their 2-year-old brother, Cyrus.
The University of Wyoming’s plan to improve the College of Education will need $18 million to $20 million in initial funding to overhaul the state’s system of producing teachers. Ray Reutzel, UW’s dean of education, said the overhaul would also require $1 million annually in recurring funds.
CHEYENNE — Laramie County's largest school district is still being investigated by the U.S. Department of Education a little less than two years after a student filed a complaint accusing the district of discrimination against African-American and disabled students.
- Day letter: Letter was inaccurate portrayal of beef industry
- Aanenson letter: Law enforcement should examine training
- Kubichek, Pribyl letter: Training can help prevent tragedies
- Hale letter: Many questions hang over shooting investigation, hiring practices
- Community Editorial: Board touches on recent shooting, election, veterans
- Hasselman letter: State not acting in ‘good faith’ regarding Montessori
LARAMIE -- Fifth-year University of Wyoming football coach Craig Bohl talked to the media and addressed questions during his weekly news conference Monday. Read more
A look at the known verbal commitments and players the University of Wyoming football program has offered scholarships to for its 2019 recruiting class. Read more
Josh Allen, Buffalo: The rookie quarterback missed his fourth consecutive game because of a sprained right elbow. However, Allen returned to practice this week. Read more