A multi-agency effort is underway this month to treat areas burned by the Badger Creek fire for cheatgrass.
He was out there nearly 24 hours. It was 23 hours, 28 minutes and 38 seconds to be exact. That’s the finish time for Laramie resident Andy Ommen who completed the Leadville 100 trail race last month.
- Hanks letter: Dark days
- Community editorial: Pedestrian safety particularly important on Laramie streets
- Moore letter: Alternative to “Cowboys” slogan more inclusive
- Bessler letter: Should fraud be rewarded
- Favret letter: UW dining reorganization shouldn’t be priority
- Gertsch letter: Wolves deserve chance to live
WyoSports senior editor Robert Gagliardi is a voter in this season's Associated Press college football top 25 poll, and has been for years. Read more
Going back to the first game about a month ago, the University of Wyoming football team had — to use a western phrase — most of its bullets in its gun. Read more