Laramie’s newest steakhouse, Wyoming’s Rib & Chop House, is opening Monday with the hopes of becoming a local hub for beer, art and community, General Manager Jeremy Baker said.
The large wooden structures keeping snow off the roads throughout Albany County could become a new resource for a Laramie company to produce weathered wood for their products, while also maint…
In the gig economy, people are cutting ties with the traditional work space, but Laramie Plains Civic Center Executive Director Melissa Daniele said there is still an occasional need for The Office.
The Laramie City Council postponed the second reading of a proposed ordinance Tuesday, which could clarify how many catering permits are needed for a single event.
Albany County residents packed into the Lincoln Community Center on Thursday night to hear about the steps taken so far to purchase about 5,500 acres of land between Laramie’s east edge and the Medicine Bow National Forest for $10.5 million, known as the Pilot Hill Project.
A Colorado man charged with felony theft pleaded not guilty Thursday at his Albany County District Court arraignment, after an Albany County Sheriff’s deputy responded to a call involving a possible theft of about $4,700.
- Letter: UW psychology faculty oppose treatments advocated by Institute for Attachment and Child Development
- Monteith letter: Special road district could be solution for Fort Buford Lane
- Smith letter: Ad-hominem instead of addressing the issues
- Community editorial: Multi-front approach makes sense for Pilot Hill land purchase
- Naturopathic Care: Keep your mitochondria in mind - Improving mitochondria health is a key to disease prevention
- Watson letter: Cancer center staff ‘marvelously professional and caring’
Here's the replay of WyoSports senior editor Robert Gagliardi's live chat on University of Wyoming sports on Thursday, April 18. Read more
LARAMIE -- The University of Wyoming's spring football game is at 2 p.m. Saturday at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium, and there are several events planned for fans. Read more