After almost four decades at the University of Wyoming — and more than two decades as a vice president — Bill Gern, UW’s vice president for research and economic development, is retiring.
Pronghorn and burritos, but not pronghorn burritos — that’s the idea behind Speedgoat, a new bar and grill coming soon to a downtown near you.
For students with intellectual or developmental disabilities, having work opportunities during their final year of school can foster the skills they need to lead productive, independent lives.
A 30-acre fire in the Medicine Bow National Forest caused the evacuation of the communities of Keystone and Rambler on Monday.
A new program through the Wyoming Conservation Corps is putting eight military veterans to work this summer in the service of Wyoming’s state parks.
The Albany County Commission on Tuesday approved a grant agreement with the Wyoming Department of State Parks and Cultural Resources that will help fund the first phase of work on new youth soccer facilities.
- Hale Letter: Thank-you to the Laramie Flying Club
- Boothe Letter: ‘A terrific and outstanding ranch tour’
- Olson letter: Contact Cheney about proposed Medicare changes
- McLean letter: Dodging a ‘health care bullet’
- King letter: Zonta Club thanks Honeywagon crew
- Community editorial board: Land purchase could be boon to county — if the cost doesn’t kill it