A Colorado man charged with felony theft pleaded not guilty Thursday at his Albany County District Court arraignment, after an Albany County Sheriff’s deputy responded to a call involving a possible theft of about $4,700.
Whether the Wyoming Legislature continues its Hardship and Direct Aid funding, aimed to provide counties with an extra income during the state’s economic crisis, is a concern for not only the Albany County Commission, but for the county government as a whole.
A Laramie County man avoided a potential involuntary manslaughter charge in connection with a fatal shooting on Pole Mountain on Sept. 9, after the case was reviewed by the Albany County Attorney’s Office. The attorney’s office determined the shooting was in self-defense because of the reckl…
- Showacre letter: Add more art, but don’t remove Family sculpture
- Glass letter: “Free” landfill access discriminates
- Community editorial: Private sector plan for WyoTech best for everyone
- Werner letter: Arming teachers would only result in shoot-outs around children
- Cesko letter: Too much ado about Russin
- Mancinho letter: Concern about arming teachers comes too late in Wyoming
LARAMIE -- University of Wyoming men's basketball coach Allen Edwards announced Friday that redshirt sophomore forward Brodricks Jones and sophomore forward Andrew Moemeka will leave team to p… Read more
LARAMIE -- Seventeen NFL teams were represented at the University of Wyoming's pro day Friday, and most of those people where there to watch quarterback Josh Allen. Read more