After several assignments to cold-weather locations in 2017, journalist Mark Jenkins decided he was sick of winter.
When outsiders move to Laramie, they often import bits of the culture they are coming from. For some, this means opening a Thai restaurant. For others, it means hosting sweat lodge ceremonies.
Democrat Gary Trauner, a Teton County businessman and entrepreneur, said Wednesday he is running against Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyoming, because he thinks Washington, D.C., is “dysfunctional” a…
A Colorado man charged with felony theft pleaded not guilty Thursday at his Albany County District Court arraignment, after an Albany County Sheriff’s deputy responded to a call involving a possible theft of about $4,700.
Whether the Wyoming Legislature continues its Hardship and Direct Aid funding, aimed to provide counties with an extra income during the state’s economic crisis, is a concern for not only the Albany County Commission, but for the county government as a whole.
A Laramie County man avoided a potential involuntary manslaughter charge in connection with a fatal shooting on Pole Mountain on Sept. 9, after the case was reviewed by the Albany County Attorney’s Office. The attorney’s office determined the shooting was in self-defense because of the reckl…
- Naturopathic Care: Boost internal antioxidants by using vitamins, nutrients
- Watson letter: Watson responds to ‘UW Researchers Study Climate Change with Fossil Pollen’ story
- Smith letter: Michael Shannon column ‘awful, meritless’
- Community editorial board: Guarded optimism amidst questions on LCCC’s proposal for WyoTech
- Mancinho letter: Trump/Russia narrative running out of steam
- Deshler letter: ‘Carbon Fee and Dividend’ a cross-partisan climate solution
CHEYENNE – The Lady Plainsmen outscored Central 29-16 across the second and third quarters of the Class 4A East Conference tilt. Read more
The University of Wyoming men’s and women’s distance medley relays each posted top-four times in program history Thursday during the first day of the Mountain West Indoor Track and Field Champ… Read more