The Albany County Commission on Tuesday approved a $14 million purchase of more than 5,500 acres of land connecting Laramie to the Medicine Bow National Forest. With the commission’s decision, the county now has one year to find $14 million to pay for the land, Albany County Attorney Peggy T…
A 30-acre fire in the Medicine Bow National Forest caused the evacuation of the communities of Keystone and Rambler on Monday.
A new program through the Wyoming Conservation Corps is putting eight military veterans to work this summer in the service of Wyoming’s state parks.
- Community editorial board: Ditching plain talk for doublespeak
- Calderon letter: “Shall Not Be Denied”
- Nissen letter: Reader offers research results on proposed land purchase
- Smith letter: Second Amendment rights guaranteed by Founding Fathers
- Smith letter: The face of the Republican Party and America
- Lockwood and Rittenburg letter: League of Women Voters oppose deportation of unauthorized immigrants with no criminal history
LAS VEGAS -- University of Wyoming men's basketball coach Allen Edwards, along with senior forward Hayden Dalton and junior guard Justin James, talk to media members at the Mountain West Men's… Read more
LAS VEGAS -- University of Wyoming men's basketball junior guard Justin James was a preseason All-Mountain West selection, which was announced Wednesday morning at the Mountain West Men's Bask… Read more
Rico Gafford knows this is his last chance to play college football, and the University of Wyoming senior cornerback is taking full advantage of it. Read more