The Albany County Commission on Tuesday approved a $14 million purchase of more than 5,500 acres of land connecting Laramie to the Medicine Bow National Forest. With the commission’s decision, the county now has one year to find $14 million to pay for the land, Albany County Attorney Peggy T…
A 30-acre fire in the Medicine Bow National Forest caused the evacuation of the communities of Keystone and Rambler on Monday.
A new program through the Wyoming Conservation Corps is putting eight military veterans to work this summer in the service of Wyoming’s state parks.
- Columnist offers tips for preventing blood clots during your next flight
- Balthrop letter: October marks 69th Lyceum session
- Mancinho letter: ‘The CO² issue seems more like a scam’
- Community editorial board: One notch tighter on the city budget belt
- Meloche letter: Reader questions need for road resurface project
- Vercauteren and Sandeen letter: ‘Fill the Shelves at Interfaith’
Here's the replay of WyoSports senior editor Robert Gagliardi's weekly live chat on University of Wyoming sports Thursday. Read more
HONOLULU, Hawaii — Former University of Wyoming wide receiver Malcom Floyd is one of 15 former college players who are finalists for the 2018 class of the Polynesian Football Hall of Fame. Read more