In anticipation of the total solar eclipse passing across the continental U.S. in August, the University of Wyoming Planetarium is hosting an educational show tonight to explore the rare astro…
After a hiatus of several years, live theater has returned to Centennial.
Determining if a noise is a nuisance requires more than expensive equipment to gauge decibel levels, Laramie City Attorney Bob Southard said during the Laramie City Council work session Tuesday.
A 30-acre fire in the Medicine Bow National Forest caused the evacuation of the communities of Keystone and Rambler on Monday.
A new program through the Wyoming Conservation Corps is putting eight military veterans to work this summer in the service of Wyoming’s state parks.
The Albany County Commission on Tuesday approved a grant agreement with the Wyoming Department of State Parks and Cultural Resources that will help fund the first phase of work on new youth soccer facilities.
- Managing healthy blood sugar levels: Diet, lifestyle contribute to managing good blood sugar levels
- Hale Letter: Thank-you to the Laramie Flying Club
- Boothe Letter: ‘A terrific and outstanding ranch tour’
- Olson letter: Contact Cheney about proposed Medicare changes
- McLean letter: Dodging a ‘health care bullet’
- King letter: Zonta Club thanks Honeywagon crew
Three Gillette Roughrider pitchers combined to keep the Laramie Rangers offense in check and Gillette blew open a tight game with six runs in the seventh inning to beat the Rangers 12-2 in eig… Read more
A trip to Tobacco Road and a resumption of a regional rivalry highlight the 2017-18 nonconference schedule released by the University of Wyoming women’s basketball program Thursday. Read more