When Cowgirl Yarn owner Lori Kirk heard the lot behind her store was going to be dug up for the future location of Big Hollow Food Co-Op, she said she knew she had to act fast.
Editor’s note: It is the Boomerang’s policy not to run names of defendants in sex crime cases until a conviction, or guilty or no contest pleas, unless the accused is a person of public interest, such as an elected official, or a person of public trust, such as a teacher or counselor.
- Community editorial board: Lawmaker’s behavior anything but ‘fake news’
- Wood letter: Justice is truly blind
- Wangberg letter: An angler writes his thanks
- Crocker letter: Watson’s ignorance of the 97 percent
- Watson letter: Watson responds to everyone who is ‘deluded’
- Rehmeier letter: Watson’s letters help bring ‘knowledgeable persons into the fray’