A semi-truck driver who crashed into a bridge over Interstate 80 near Laramie — taking out one of the bridge’s support columns in the process — was charged with driving more than the federal c…
A new program through the Wyoming Conservation Corps is putting eight military veterans to work this summer in the service of Wyoming’s state parks.
PARKS AND RECREATION GUIDE: Go to www.cityoflaramie. org/parksandrec for the latest events and updates, as well as a variety of forms and applications. Be sure to like Parks and Rec on Facebook (facebook. com/laramie.parksandrecreation) for useful information and news. Call 721-5269 with que…
The University of Wyoming hired its first ever chief diversity officer Friday to head up a diversity council, craft a strategic plan for greater diversity at UW and serve as an adviser for the Shepard Symposium on Social Justice, Martin Luther King Jr. Days of Dialogue and related events.
- Naturopathic Care: Sugar vs. stevia
- Religion Column: The Case against Christ
- Community editorial board: Council should opt for flexibility instead of restriction
- Fletcher letter: Justice was not served in Cheyenne animal cruelty case
- Werner letter: ‘Trump believes he is outside the law’
- Smith letter: Legislature’s majority-party at fault for UW’s financial woes
Ben Wisdorf, a 2015 Cheyenne East graduate, was put on scholarship by the University of Wyoming football team Wednesday night. The 6-foot-1, 222-pounder was listed as the backup at weakside li… Read more