Edmund C. Appleby passed on Dec. 2, 2018. He was born and raised in Laramie, Wyoming, attended Laramie High School and the University of Wyoming. He was preceded in death by his high school sweetheart and wife of 75 years, Phyllis D. Appleby. He was the loving father to Karen (Rand) Kane, Wendy (Mark) Tarletsky and the late Bruce (Carol) Appleby. He was a loving grandfather to 6 grandchildren and 7 great-grandchildren. He served as a Captain in the Army Air Force in World War II in the China , Burma, India (CBI) theater.
- Softball proposal fails at school board
- City committee proposes new alcohol rules
- William “Bill” Nolan
- UW parking study results show allocation of spaces, not quantity, as issue
- Laramie man charged with strangulation
- Erika Jayne Carson
- Pamella S. “Pam” (nee Christensen) Bowers
- Granderson charged with sexual assault
- Carlos C. Mellizo
- Legislature moves forward on changes to board of trustees
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.