Duncan Seely Harris, long time resident of Laramie, died peacefully in his family home in Jackson on May 16, 2019. Cause of death was complications associated with advanced kidney cancer. An obituary is forthcoming, as is information regarding a memorial service in the fall and suggestions for donations to honor his years of teaching and service at the University of Wyoming.
- County issues emergency ban on aquifer development
- Jeffrey F. Hardesty
- Laramie River flooding predicted for next week
- West Nile virus detected in Laramie mosquitoes
- Jeff Hardesty
- Water advocates concerned about gas station
- Judge holds juror in contempt for failure to serve
- Jack Goodrich Cook
- Man charged with assaulting boyfriend
- William “Bill” Smith
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.