Duncan Seely Harris, long time resident of Laramie, died peacefully in his family home in Jackson on May 16, 2019. Cause of death was complications associated with advanced kidney cancer. An obituary is forthcoming, as is information regarding a memorial service in the fall and suggestions for donations to honor his years of teaching and service at the University of Wyoming.
- Laramie man charged with ‘terroristic threats’
- Twenty-two Wyomingites become U.S. citizens in Laramie
- GOP chairman suspended from practicing law
- School board votes unanimously to start LHS softball team
- McGinity to recruit UW presidential candidates
- Rachel Morrow
- Evidence suggests Laramie man bludgeoned fiancée to death
- Bonnie Lou Woods
- City to UW: Create long-range expansion vision now
- Carol Ellen Washburn
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.