Duncan Seely Harris, long time resident of Laramie, died peacefully in his family home in Jackson on May 16, 2019. Cause of death was complications associated with advanced kidney cancer. An obituary is forthcoming, as is information regarding a memorial service in the fall and suggestions for donations to honor his years of teaching and service at the University of Wyoming.
To plant a tree in memory of Duncan Harris as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Brad Watson, renowned author and UW creative writing professor, dies
- Two wildfires burning in northern Albany County
- UW expects 20% enrollment drop
- Protesters plead not guilty, turn down city's plea offer
- Basic Beginnings open after COVID scares
- Council face mask resolution fails
- Report confirms culture of bigoted bullying at Cheyenne junior high
- Wildfire still burning off Wyoming Highway 34 northeast of Laramie
- Albany County man arrested for resisting arrest, trying to grab deputy's gun
- Student founds drug policy group at UW
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.