On the outskirts of Bastogne, France, Pfc. Bob Willis banged on the hull of an American tank with the butt of his rifle Jan. 4, 1945.
- Police chief: UW gun ban not enforced in ‘open spaces’
- House, Senate split on Laramie construction projects
- Roger Wilmot
- Large wind energy project begins permitting process for area near Tie Siding
- UW gun case sent back to Kricken’s court
- UW professor announces run as Democrat for U.S. Senate seat
- William James (Bill) Young
- Animal sanctuary trailer burns down
- Roger Raleigh Wilmot
- Council's recycling work session details market issues, potential cost-saving measures
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.