Albany County Detention Center
• Nathan Beaman, 28, Homeless, was arrested on a warrant.
• Maddyson Wagstaff, 25, Laramie, was arrested on a courtesy hold.
• Thomas Davis, 23, Casper, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
• Marcus Wood, 25, California, was arrested on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance.
• Jaskaran Singh, 21, Burns, was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct.
Editors note: Those listed under Albany County Detention Center in On the Record have been arrested. They are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the Boomerangs On the record and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Boomerang at 742-2176 and that information will be printed.
Laramie Police Department
The Laramie Police Department responded to the following calls:
• 12:33 p.m., 1100 block of Flint, theft.
• 1:00 p.m., 2100 block of Garfield, theft.
• 1:28 p.m., 1200 block of 18th, possible domestic disturbance.
• 1:58 p.m., 500 block of Third, shoplifting.
• 2:43 p.m., 500 block of Third, trespassing.
• 2:54 p.m., 2100 block of Reynolds, theft.
• 5:30 p.m., 900 block of McCue, theft.
• 9:53 p.m., 800 block of Sheridan, alleged impaired driver.
• 1:05 a.m., Laramie area, possible possession of narcotics (cocaine).
• 1:28 a.m., 200 block of Grand, underage consumption of alcohol.
• 8:55 a.m., 2100 block of Rainbow, possible domestic disturbance.
• 8:55 a.m., 200 block of Grand, vandalism.
Albany County Sheriff’s DepartmentThe Albany County Sheriff’s Department responded to the following calls:
• 3:19 p.m., Albany County area, trespassing.