Details for Mountain Cement company is hiring a full-time accounts payable clerk.
Mountain Cement company is hiring a full-time accounts payable clerk. High school diploma or GED required. 2-3 years of accounting experience preferably in accounts payable. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and have average level Excel skills. Must be well organized, have a positive attitude and must be able to work in a team environment. Full benefits. Please apply at Wyoming Workforce, 817 Beech St., Laramie, WY. Be prepared to take Microsoft Word and Excel tests.
- Protesters arrested in confrontation with Laramie police
- Albany County GOP chairman charged for assault at convention
- Laramie City Council passes citizen oversight board resolution
- Thursday sees highest single-day increase in coronavirus cases
- WYDOT closes Laramie drivers services office after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- City Council to hold special meeting to listen to protesters
- Claim filed against county over Ramirez death
- Republicans, Democrats have primary battles in HD 46
- City Council, police open to citizen oversight board proposal
- Ain’t none of us can breathe
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.