An outside law firm quietly investigated former University of Wyoming President Laurie Nichols at the direction of the university’s board of trustees in the weeks before she was informed she wouldn’t continue as the school’s chief executive, an investigation by the Star-Tribune and WyoFile found.
- Enzi: Comfortable won’t cut it when it comes to retirement security
- Too much to do is a good problem to have
- Lange: Seeing our neighbors from 2,000 miles away
- Drake: Immigration Jail May Become Uinta County’s Albatross
- Gerow: The dark and the light of our souls: An Iliad and PorchFest
- Niehoff and Laird: Parents/adult fans are the biggest challenge facing high school sports