On the outskirts of Bastogne, France, Pfc. Bob Willis banged on the hull of an American tank with the butt of his rifle Jan. 4, 1945.
- Shooting footage shows Ramirez unarmed, confrontational
- Colling confirmed as shooter
- UW ROTC cadet awarded for valorous response to vehicle accident
- Deputy fatally shoots man on Garfield Street
- Robert Michael ‘Robbie’ Ramirez
- Wills letter: Sheriff’s office accountable for shooting death
- Hale letter: Many questions hang over shooting investigation, hiring practices
- Nichols letter: Why is first response from law enforcement lethal force?
- Rick Eugene Baker
- Mary E. Harris
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.