On the outskirts of Bastogne, France, Pfc. Bob Willis banged on the hull of an American tank with the butt of his rifle Jan. 4, 1945.
- Larry Diaz
- Wind, dry conditions allowed fire to spread quickly
- Laramie man killed in crash
- Lawsuit alleges ACSD No. 1 mishandled sexual harassment
- Changes coming to UW transit services
- Sunday profile: Wyoming family welcomes Valentine’s Day baby
- Local Woman denies felony charges: Defendant accused of soliciting illicit sexual relations
- ASUW considers flying pride flag, American, Wyoming, UW flags would remain in place
- Pub owners offer Laramie natural approach to pizza
- UW scientists look to uncover secrets beneath Old Faithful
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.