Details for Full-Time Program Assistant The Wyoming Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
Full-Time Program Assistant The Wyoming Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Program is seeking a full-time Program Assistant to start July 2018. $30,000 annual salary, 35 hours/week, fringe benefits. Primary responsibility is to support Program Coordinators in completing day-to-day duties. Minimum of Bachelor*s degree. Strong computer, customer service, written, and verbal communication skills. Must be detail oriented. Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Governor approves WyoTech loan: Technical institute could reopen as early as July
- Alex R. Romero Jr.
- Rough road living: Food security, access to emergency services hampered by neglected road
- Juanita Brown
- Closing Kmart: Local branch of national franchise closing this summer
- Local man to spend up to 40 years in prison for 2 counts of sexual assault
- Council postpones resolution to install fee-schedule for patio areas
- Cybersecurity, personnel recruitment priorities for VP
- UW names next administration VP: Former Temple University president resigned post amid trustee pressure
- Athletes gather in Laramie for summer games
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.