Independent artist and Laramie, Wyoming based soulful songwriter Timothy John is thrilled to announce the release of his debut album, “Hand of Help,” available on April 21, 2018.
“Hand of Help” showcases eleven acoustic songs written over the course of fifteen years ranging from the light-hearted rocking single “The Peanut Song” through the melodic ballad “Stand and Fight” to the romantic “If Love Has A Reason.”
As a metal electric guitarist turned modern troubadour and love crooner, Tim’s debut album features bluesy acoustic folk-rock songs and smooth soulful ballads that are augmented by his unique percussive fingerpicking style. His songs mix honest and universal lyrics with his characteristic rhythmic acoustic sound.
The album was recorded in two studio sessions during the winter of 2017 at The Recordium in Fort Collins, Colorado by professional sound engineer and guitarist Jasco Duende (https://jascoguitar.com/) from Blinddog Smokin’ and The Symbols.
The official album release concert is free and open to the public and will feature a special performance from Fort Collins, Colorado based rock/soul/blues/funk trio The Symbols (https://www.thesymbols.net/), who recently returned in January 2018 as semi-finalists from the 34th International Blues Challenge in Memphis, TN. The album release concert will take place on Saturday, April 21st, 2018 at 8pm at Beartree Tavern and Cafe in Centennial, Wyoming at the base of the Snowy Range Mountains. Come early for dinner or to play in the mountains and stay late to celebrate and be a part of a special one-of-a-kind show you don’t want to miss.
Visit Tim’s website www.musicbytimothyjohn.com for more information and to pre-order a copy of his debut album. It will be a fun evening of music on the mountainside and we hope you can be there to celebrate with us.
SPEND THE NIGHT: CENTENNIAL LODGING OPTIONS:
- The Friendly Store & Motel – In downtown Centennial; call 307-742-6033 for information and reservations
- Mountain Meadow Cabins – Approximately 6 miles west of Centennial on Highway 130, in the Medicine Bow National Forest. Visit their website for more information: http://www.mtnmeadowcabins.com/
- Mountain View Historic Hotel & Cafe, Centennial WY – In downtown Centennial; visit their website http://www.themountainviewhotel.com/ or call 307-742-3588 for more information and reservations.
- Old Corral Hotel & Steakhouse – The largest hotel in downtown Centennial; visit their website https://www.oldcorral.com/ or call 307-745-5918 for information and reservations
- Vee Bar Guest Ranch – Visit their website https://veebar.com/ or call 307-745-7036 for information and reservations
- VBRO Cabin Rentals - https://www.vrbo.com/results?swLat=41.26589574577774&swLong=-106.17465440242427&neLat=41.34764980129609&neLong=-106.08230058162349&q=centennial%2C+wy&zoom=13&page=1&region=1&searchTermContext=23b89187-3587-4bbe-a7cb-c7d3a93650d6
- AirBnB Cabin Rentals - https://www.airbnb.com/s/Centennial--WY/homes?checkin&checkout&adults=1&children=0&infants=0&source=mc_search_bar&allow_override%5B0%5D&refinement_paths%5B0%5D=%2Fhomes≠_lat=41.32853284700257&ne_lng=-106.1180248096087&sw_lat=41.29734278769306&sw_lng=-106.14943884159112&zoom=14&search_by_map=true&s_tag=irZ06Zmn