Jack and Evelyn (née Melonuk) Cecil are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. Jack and Evie were married June 30, 1968, at the Presbyterian Church in Torrington. They were blessed with three daughters, Wendy, Jennifer (Jory) and Jacqueline (Dan), and five grandchildren, Tyler, Madison, Haylee, Brody and Theodore. The family would like to celebrate with a card shower. Please send cards to P.O. Box 6, Torrington, WY 82240.
- Shooting footage shows Ramirez unarmed, confrontational
- Colling confirmed as shooter
- Deputy fatally shoots man on Garfield Street
- Robert Michael ‘Robbie’ Ramirez
- UW ROTC cadet awarded for valorous response to vehicle accident
- Wills letter: Sheriff’s office accountable for shooting death
- Hale letter: Many questions hang over shooting investigation, hiring practices
- Nichols letter: Why is first response from law enforcement lethal force?
- Mary E. Harris
- Delores Marlyn Crout
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.